CONSOLIDATE DEBT INTO 1 SIMPLE PAYMENT
Take Control Of Your Debt
Start 2022 off on the right path to financial wellness. Manage your debt with one simple monthly payment, by consolidating. JetStream Federal Credit Union can help!
Here is how we can help you consolidation debt:
- Borrow up to $20,000
- Great competitive rates as low as 8.99% APR* for qualified applicants
- Debt Protection Insurance: optional coverage that cancel/waives all or a portion of your loan balance if you become disabled, die, involuntary job loss or employer-approved family leave
Here's How To Apply:
- Online - fill out the quick form
- Over the phone: 800.426.3556
- At our one of our branches:
Doral: 1200 NW 78th Ave. Suite 109. Miami, FL 33126
Miami Lakes: 15420 NW 77 Ct. Miami Lakes, FL 33016
Here are a few things we'll need to know to apply for a personal (consolidation) loan:
- How much you want to borrow for your loan
- How long you'd like to finance your loan
- Current employment and income (including your employer's name and contact information - last 2 pay stubs will be needed)
- Your contact information, including phone number and email
- Driver's License and SSN of applicant
- Information about your co-applicant, if applicable (date of birth, address, phone number, email, income, employer's name and phone number, Social Security Number, )
Frequently Asked QuestionsDo I have to be part of the credit union before applying?
A: No, once the application is approved we automatically open a savings account making you a lifetime member
Who can apply for a credit card and membership to JetStream Federal Credit Union?
A: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, or businesses and other legal entities in all of Miami-Dade County, Florida, and in Carolina, Trujillo Alto and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; members of the immediate family or household; volunteers in the community and organizations of such persons. All persons (and their family members) who work in any of our Member Companies located in Miami-Dade County and the select areas of Puerto Rico may also join.
What documents do I need to apply?
A: When completing your application you will need a valid Drivers License, a second ID that can include a credit/debit card from other institutions, voter registration card, active passport (other documents are acceptable, please reach out to a local branch for additional details) and last 2 pay stubs (applicable if applying for a credit card or loan only).
*Rates are based on creditworthiness, rate may change. Personal Loan rates range from 8.99% to 17.99% APR.